- This event has passed.
December 4, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us for a convening to discuss all things Transmitter Park: programing, stewardship, old building redevelopment, separation wall concept, park issues. We’ll recap the year and look toward 2019. Come share your thoughts.
We are grateful to Pastor Foster for making the church available to us.
- The Mandarin Duck Was Spotted On The Brooklyn Side Of The East River
- Transmitter Park: How Greenpoint’s Waterfront Oasis Finally Appeared
- Greenpoint Had a Fig Tree
- Look Up! Free Stargazing Tonight in Greenpoint
- Disconnect Your Devices and Connect To Nature in Transmitter Park
- City’s Plan for Restaurant in Transmitter Park Infuriates Greenpointers
- Developers Push Plans to Turn Transmitter Park into ‘Front Yard’
- Greenpoint Residents: Transmitter Park Development ‘Blurs Line Between Public And Private’
- Not Even a Blustery Day Could Chill the Bern at Transmitter Park
- Bernie Sanders Highlights His New York Roots at Brooklyn Rally
- Greenpoint Transformed Into The “Greenest Point” for Climate Week NYC 2016
- Purple Rain at WNYC Transmitter Park